�I love these reports, they are incredible, and that is just the canned ones so far...
- A U.S. state governmant agency
The newer release is giving me everything I need.
I appreciate all you've done.
The product allows me to give much better reporting than I would be able to do with only the generic ACF2 reports.�
- Connie Strobel, Information Security Solutions
�The time savings with E-SRF are tremendous.
With everything that E-SRF offers I am able to run reports in 10 minutes versus
the 6 hours it would take for me to do it manually.�
- Technical Advisor of Mainframe Security from a major pharmaceutical services company
�I save at least a couple of hours per ID.
E-SRF is a HUGE timesaver.�
- Supervisor of Data Security from a major provider of technology solutions to the financial world
�E-SRF enabled us to replace over 700 location/application based resource access report jobs
with 40 application based jobs providing the equivalent information.
This had a great impact on reducing CPU cycles and reducing the support staff hours to maintain these jobs.
We were also able to replace almost 300 event reporting jobs with one E-SRF event report,
resulting in a huge saving in I/O processing against SMF data.�
- ITS Senior Analyst II from a leading global health and hygiene company
Achieving automation of SOX requirements...
�I have canned reports now.
I just go in and change the title to reflect each quarter.
It�s nice because it gives a breakdown of the ID�s for each property that we have.
Then, all I have to do is e-mail the reports.�
- Ron Heiser, Tribune Media Net
�Overall, with these reports, cost savings are realized in the fact that we stay out of problems.�
- Team Leader of Data Access from a major investment firm